Read the books they read.
From data compiled by Most Recommended Books, here are the top 10 books that billionaires recommend, in order of popularity:
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- Principles by Ray Dalio
- High Output Management by Andy Grove
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- Poor Charlie’s Almanack compiled by Peter D. Kaufman
- Blitzscaling by Chris Yeh and Reid Hoffman
- Only the Paranoid Survive by Andrew Grove
- The Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton Christensen
- Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
How many have you already read?